Press Release - AUGUST 01, 2019
Interactive Webinar Highlights Posted for “Strength in Numbers: How Contributory Databases Are Driving Insurance Insight”
| ||Lee McDonald|
Group Vice President, Publication and News Services
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5561
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OLDWICK - AUGUST 01, 2019
Viewers can access highlights from an AM Best Webinar sponsored by LexisNexis Risk Solutions to learn the value of participating in a contributory database.
- Vic Bayus, vice president, product management, LexisNexis Risk Solutions;
- Martin Frappolli, senior director of knowledge resources, The Institutes; and
- Matthew Carrier, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP.
The video-based interactive presentation is available here. The webinar was compiled into the following stand-alone segments:
- Contributory Databases Explained;
- Why Insurers Participate in Contributory Databases;
- A Range of Choices;
- Enhancing the Consumer Experience;
- Mature Databases Versus Newly Launched;
- Today’s Uses for Contributory Databases, Tomorrow’s Innovations;
- Regulatory and Consumer Protection Concerns;
- Safeguarding Data Privacy;
- Licensing and Regulation;
- The Role of Blockchain;
- The Future of Contributory Databases; and
- Objections and Answers.
AM Best is a trusted source of insurance market insight and data, and the only global credit rating agency with a unique focus on the insurance industry. Best’s Credit Ratings are a recognized indicator of insurer financial strength and creditworthiness.