NOVEMBER 21, 2019 11:47 AM (EST)
Interactive Webinar Highlights Posted for “The Insurance AI Imperative”
| ||Lee McDonald|
Group Vice President, Publication and News Services
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5561
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OLDWICK - NOVEMBER 21, 2019 11:47 AM (EST)
Viewers can access highlights from an AM Best webinar sponsored by Cognizant to learn what insurers will need to do in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
- Mike Clifton, senior vice president, insurance global strategy & managing client partner, Cognizant; and
- Jennifer Herz, partner and domain lead underwriting, Cognizant.
The video-based interactive presentation is available here. The webinar was compiled into the following stand-alone segments:
- AI is More than Task Management;
- Insurtechs Help Bring Focus to AI;
- It’s Not About Technology, It’s About Customers;
- The Best Way to Attract New Talent is to Put Them on Solving New Problems;
- Leveraging Data Begins with Your Own Information;
- AI Gives High Level View of Themes and Patterns;
- AI Can Create Better Jobs;
- AI Improvements Begin From a Baseline;
- Data Uses Are Growing Quickly, And So Are Regulations to Safeguard Privacy;
- AI is Clearing Paths to High-Impact Change;
- New Frameworks Begin and Grow with the Underwriter;
- Effective AI Is Not an End Result, But an Always-Evolving Tool; and
- The Expanding Benefits of Insurers Use of AI.
The complete video replay for this event is also available now.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data provider specializing in the insurance industry. The company does business in more than 100 countries. Headquartered in Oldwick, NJ, AM Best has offices in cities around the world, including London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City.