JANUARY 02, 2020 10:39 AM (EST)
Best's Review Looks at the Insurtech Sector
| ||Patricia Vowinkel|
Executive Editor, Best’s Review
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5540 email@example.com
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OLDWICK - JANUARY 02, 2020 10:39 AM (EST)
The January 2020 issue of Best’s Review features a special section on the insurtech sector. Insurtechs, which began to emerge about three years ago, leverage technology to achieve greater cost savings and a better customer experience than traditional insurance industry models. The insurtech sector continues to evolve by working more closely with carriers and learning about the challenges of regulation, raising capital and bearing risk.
- In “Female Founders,” Best’s Review spoke with some of the most prominent women in insurtech about their experiences in raising capital, launching startups and working to encourage other women in the industry.
- Best’s Review spoke with insurtech leaders at the 2019 Insuretech Connect conference about how some startups are content to follow the agent or MGA model, while others are converting to carriers in an effort to gain more control of their businesses. Learn more in “The Evolution of Insurtechs.”
- According to Protective Insurance’s CEO, trucking data is the key to mitigating losses on the road and in the courtroom. Learn more in “Data Driven.”
Also in the January 2020 issue:
- “Life Reshaped” explores how AIG Life & Retirement CEO Kevin Hogan has garnered little attention, but his group has produced a consistent level of profitability while the insurer turns around its general insurance business.
- According to investment managers, return is harder to find than ever, forcing insurers to delve even deeper into alternative assets, such as infrastructure debt. “Going Private” explores the reasons why in the conclusion of Best’s Review’s annual roundtable.
- Best’s Rankings of the Top Audit and Actuarial Firms.
- 2020 Trade Shows/Conferences Calendar.
Full access to the complete content of Best’s Review is available at www.bestreview.com .
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data provider specializing in the insurance industry. The company does business in more than 100 countries. Headquartered in Oldwick, NJ, AM Best has offices in cities around the world, including London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City.