Best's News Service via Bestwire - July 05, 2018 02:00 PM
A.M. Best Webinar: Claims—Cyber Intruders Target the Insurance Legal Community
Oldwick - A.M. Best will host a webinar on how the new forms of cyber exposure, including new types of fraud, disruption and cyber spoofing, threaten the relationships of insurers and outside legal counsel. This complimentary webinar taking place on Thursday, August 2, 2018 will begin at 2 p.m. (EDT). Register at http://www.ambest.com/webinars/claims18 .
Panelists will discuss:
- How firms and cyber experts are responding to the growing range of risks;
- Which strategies seem most popular among cyber intruders; and
- How insurers are developing new information-sharing strategies.
- Kristin Gallagher, partner, Kennedys CMK;
- Carolyn Purwin Ryan, partner, Cipriani & Werner;
- Barry Miller, partner, Mazanec, Raskin & Ryder Co., L.P.A.; and
- Pablo Gonzalez, partner, Phelps Dunbar LLP.
During registration, attendees can submit questions or email email@example.com. The event will be streamed in video and audio formats, and playback will be available to registrants shortly after the event. For more information, contact (908) 439-2200, ext. 5673, or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
A.M. Best is the world’s oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source.
BN-NJ-7-7/9/2018-2018 1210 ET #
ATTORNEYS, PRESS RELEASE, UNITED STATES, CYBER LIABILITY, WEBINAR, INSURANCE