Trending: Best's Research
Trending Research Includes Market Segment Reports on P/C and Life/Annuity Industries
AM Best also comments on the London and Bermuda markets, the US title industry and rejoining the Paris Agreement.
- May 2021
Trending: Best's Special Reports
- First Look: 12 Month 2020 Property/Casualty Financial Results $
- London and Bermuda Attract Capital as Insurance Market Conditions Improve $
- 2021: Transitioning to a New Normal $
- Insurers' CLO Holdings Continue to Grow, but Exposures Are Manageable $
- P/C Rating Affirmations Continue to Dominate Despite COVID-19 Pandemic $
Trending: Best's Market Segment Reports
- P/C Industry Maintains Strong Capital in the Face of 2020 Challenges $
- US Life/Annuity Industry Weathers the Pandemic Well in 2020 $
- US Title Industry
- P&I Clubs in 2021 - Navigating Their Way in a Hardening Market $
- Premium Volume May Be Down, but Profits Could Expand for Auto Insurers $
Trending: Best's Commentary
- Rejoining Paris Agreement Spurs US (Re)insurers' ESG Adoption
- Potential Record Catastrophe Losses for Texas Insurers Due to Winter Storm Uri
- Stock Market Frenzy Will Add to Social Inflation Pressures
- UK Commercial Property Insurers - Looking Beyond a Difficult 2020
- China Revises Solvency Management Rules to Strengthen Industry Capitalisation
Trending: AM Best TV - Research
- AM Best: 'Resilient' Title Insurance Outlook Revised to Stable
- AM Best: Lower Auto Claims Offset Higher Cat Losses for P/C Industry in 2020
- AM Best: Health Insurers Brace for 2021 Challenges
- AM Best: EIOPA's Proposal Reflects Solvency II Compromises
- AM Best: US Economy to Pick Up in Second Half of 2021
These were the top trending research and commentary reports from January 23-March 23.
$ Payment or subscription required.
Best's News & Research Service subscribers can download PDF copies of all Best's Special Reports,
Best's Commentaries and Best's Market Segment Reports along with supporting spreadsheet data at www.ambest.com.
To learn more about Best's Research, visit http://news.ambest.com/research/.