Trending: Best's Research
Trending Research Includes a Report on Delegated Underwriting Authority Enterprises
AM Best also comments on P/C and Life/Annuity industries as well as insurer defined benefit plans and the insurance markets in Mexico and Trinidad & Tobago.
- June 2021
Trending: Best's Special Reports
- US P/C Insurers Perform Well Despite COVID-19 $
- P/C Rating Affirmations Continue to Dominate Despite COVID-19 Pandemic $
- Manageable COVID Costs, Delayed Care Improve Health Insurers' Profits $
- London and Bermuda Attract Capital as Insurance Market Conditions Improve
- Low Interest Rates Leading to Sharp Decline in Insurer Defined Benefit Plans $
Trending: Best's Market Segment Reports
- Delegated Underwriting Authority Enterprises Prove Their Worth Across the Insurance Distribution Model $
- US Life/Annuity Industry Weathers the Pandemic Well in 2020 $
- ILS Market Endures Elevated Catastrophe Activity and Global Pandemic in 2020 $
- P/C Industry Maintains Strong Capital in the Face of 2020 Challenges $
- Market Segment Outlook: Global Non-Life Reinsurance
Trending: Best's Commentary
- US Life Insurance Products to Change in Reaction to New 7702 Tax Rules
- Mexico Insurance Industry's Capitalization Remains Sound Amid Changes in Investment Credit Quality
- Budget Highlights the Growing Contribution of Insurance Premium Tax to UK Finances
- New Trinidad &Tobago Insurance Rules Finally Implemented in 2021
- P/C Insurers Return Nearly $13 Billion in Premiums as COVID-19 Reduces Exposure
Trending: AM Best TV - Research Coverage
- AM Best: Insurer Defined Benefit Plans Face Ongoing Low Interest Rate Pressure
- AM Best: 'Resilient' Title Insurance Outlook Revised to Stable
- AM Best: Lower Auto Claims Offset Higher Cat Losses for P/C Industry in 2020
- AM Best: Health Insurers Brace for 2021 Challenges
- AM Best: Despite Investment Challenges, Mexico's Insurers' Capitalization Remains Sound
These were the top trending research and commentary reports from February 23-April 23.
$ Payment or subscription required.
Best's News & Research Service subscribers can download PDF copies of all Best's Special Reports,
Best's Commentaries and Best's Market Segment Reports along with supporting spreadsheet data at www.ambest.com.