Trending: Best's Research
Trending Research Includes Reports on US P/C Insurers, D&O and ILS Markets
AM Best also comments on the pace of innovation, the outlook for medical professional liability insurers and the cyberattack on Colonial Pipeline.
- July 2021
Trending: Best's Special Reports
- US P/C Insurers Perform Well Despite COVID-19 $
- Manageable COVID Costs, Delayed Care Improve Health Insurers’ Profits $
- Pandemic Speeds Up Pace of Insurer Innovation
- 2020 US Life/Health Insurance Impairments Update $
- Key Performance Indicators More Meaningful Under IFRS 17
Trending: Best's Market Segment Reports
- ILS Market Endures Elevated Catastrophe Activity and Global Pandemic in 2020 $
- Continued Uncertainty Clouds the Horizon for MPL Insurers $
- D&O: A Very Cautious Seller’s Market $
- Market Segment Outlook: Global Non-Life Reinsurance
- Market Segment Outlook: London Market Insurance
Trending: Best's Commentary
- US Life Insurance Products to Change in Reaction to New 7702 Tax Rules
- P/C Insurers Return Nearly $13 Billion in Premiums as COVID-19 Reduces Exposure
- Colonial Pipeline Attack Throws Spotlight on Cyber Insurance Market
- Regulation 187 Overturned by Division of New York Supreme Court
- Australia: March Floods Raise General Insurers’ Natural Catastrophe Burden
Trending: AM Best TV - Research Coverage
- Insurer Defined Benefit Plans Face Ongoing Low Interest Rate Pressure
- Mexico Economy Expected to Rebound in 2021
- As Insurers Move to Implement IFRS 17, Uncertainties Remain
- Premium Attributable to DUAEs Doubled Over Past Decade
- Reinsurance, Health Among Most Innovative Lines
These were the top trending research and commentary reports from March 23 to May 23.
$ Payment or subscription required.
Best's News & Research Service subscribers can download PDF copies of all Best's Special Reports,
Best's Commentaries and Best's Market Segment Reports along with supporting spreadsheet data at www.ambest.com.