Trending: Best's Research
Trending Research Includes Reports on Innovation, Ransomware and ESG
Other trending research includes a report on IFRS 17, the Florida market and Best’s Impairment Rate and Rating Transition Study.
- August 2021
Trending: Best's Special Reports
1. Pandemic Speeds Up Pace of Insurer Innovation $
2. Key Performance Indicators More Meaningful Under IFRS 17
3. Investor Pressure Adds Momentum for Reinsurers to Integrate ESG Factors
4. Best's Impairment Rate and Rating Transition Study—1977 to 2020 $
5. Reinsurance, Autos, and Health the Most Innovative Lines of Business $
Trending: Best's Market Segment Reports
1. Ransomware and Aggregation Issues Call for New Approaches to Cyber Risk $
2. D&O: A Very Cautious Seller's Market $
3. Continued Uncertainty Clouds the Horizon for MPL Insurers $
4. Market Segment Outlook: India Non-Life Insurance
5. Individual Annuity Providers Still Challenged by Low Interest Rates $
Trending: Best's Commentary
1. Florida's Difficult Market Continues to Challenge Insurers
2. Colonial Pipeline Attack Throws Spotlight on Cyber Insurance Market
3. Regulation 187 Overturned by Division of New York Supreme Court
4. P/C Insurers Return Nearly $13 Billion in Premiums as COVID-19 Reduces Exposure
5. US Supreme Court Decision Upholding the ACA is Favorable for US Health Insurers
Trending: AM Best TV - Research Coverage
1. As Insurers Move to Implement IFRS 17, Uncertainties Remain
2. April Inflation Spike May Be 'Disconcerting,' but Likely Temporary
3. Insurers Reassessing Cyber Risk Due to Ransomware, Aggregation Risks
4. Health Insurer M&A Brings Diversification, Scale
5. Even Without Hurricanes, Florida Insurers Face Hurdles
These were the top trending research and commentary reports from April 23 to June 23.
$ Payment or subscription required.
Best's News & Research Service subscribers can download PDF copies of all Best's Special Reports, Best's Commentaries and Best's Market Segment Reports along with supporting spreadsheet data at www.ambest.com.