Trending: Best’s Research
Trending Research Includes Reports on Private Equity and Ransomware
Other trending research includes a report on the impact of ESG factors on AM Best ratings and a report on Florida’s difficult market.
- September 2021
Trending: Best's Special Reports
1. Insurance Companies Remain Prime Targets for Private Equity $
2. First Look: Three-Month 2021 Property/Casualty Financial Results $
3. Impact of ESG Factors on AM Best's Rating Actions $
4. P/C Snapshot: Statutory Underwriting Results for Full Year 2020 $
5. First Look: Three-Month 2021 Life/Annuity Financial Results $
Trending: Best's Market Segment Reports
1. Ransomware and Aggregation Issues Call for New Approaches to Cyber Risk $
2. Market Segment Outlook: India Non-Life Insurance
3. As Government Backstops End, Trade Credit Insurers Are Well-Prepared
4. Market Segment Outlook: Mexico Insurance
5. Price Competition Inhibits Growth Potential of Kenya's Insurance Market
Trending: Best's Commentary
1. Florida's Difficult Market Continues to Challenge Insurers
2. US Supreme Court Decision Upholding the ACA Is Favorable for US Health Insurers
3. German Insurers Well-Positioned to Respond to Natural Catastrophes in 2021
Trending: AM Best TV - Research Coverage
1. April Inflation Spike May Be 'Disconcerting,' but Likely Temporary
2. Insurers Reassessing Cyber Risk Due to Ransomware, Aggregation Risks
3. Insurers Increased Private Equity Investments in 2020
4. Even Without Hurricanes, Florida Insurers Face Hurdles
5. Cannabis Insurance Market Poised for Growth
These were the top trending research and commentary reports from May 23 to July 23.
$ Payment or subscription required.
Best's News & Research Service subscribers can download PDF copies of all Best's Special Reports,
Best's Commentaries and Best's Market Segment Reports along with supporting spreadsheet data at www.ambest.com.