Trending: Best’s Research
Trending Research Includes Reports on P/C, Life/Annuity Financial Results and Personal Cyber
Other trending research includes reports on reinsurance, surplus lines and workers’ compensation.
- December 2021
Trending: Best's Special Reports
1. First Look: Six-Month 2021 Property/Casualty Financial Results $
2. First Look: Six-Month 2021 Life/Annuity Financial Results $
3. Personal Cyber Insurance Moves Beyond Identity Theft $
4. Risk-Adjusted Capitalization Continues to Increase for Life/Health Industry $
5. Public Equity Markets a Capital Lifeline for Three Early Stage Health Insurers $
Trending: Best's Market Segment Reports
1. Global Reinsurance Outlook Remains Stable in a More Uncertain World
2. COVID-19 Forges a Double-Edged Sword for US Property/Casualty Mutuals $
3. Expanding Opportunities Boost Surplus Lines Growth and Spur Improved Operating Profits $
4. Mutual Life Insurers Gain M&A Momentum While Pivoting for the Pandemic $
5. Workers' Compensation Still Outpacing Other Lines $
Trending: Best's Commentary
1. Hurricane Ida Losses Manageable for the Insurance Industry
2. Thailand Insurers Offer Innovative Vaccine Allergy Product, but Underwriting Risks Remain
3. More Generous: European Commission Proposes Solvency II Review Rules
4. Boy Scouts of America Dispute Reveals Myriad Social Inflation Concerns
5. HSBC's Acquisition of AXA Singapore Highlights Singapore Life Insurance Growth Prospects
Trending: AM Best TV - Research Coverage
1. Munich Re Takes Top Spot on List of World's 50 Largest Reinsurers
2. Sept. 11 Terrorist Attacks Changed the World's Perception of Risk
3. Boy Scouts of America Legal Dispute Poses Obstacles for Insurers, Including Social Inflation
4. Stable Outlook Maintained for Reinsurers
5. Mutual Insurers Weathered Pandemic Better Than Expected
These were the top trending research and commentary reports from Aug. 23 to Oct. 23.
$ Payment or subscription required.
Best's News & Research Service subscribers can download PDF copies of all Best's Special Reports,
Best's Commentaries and Best's Market Segment Reports along with supporting spreadsheet data at www.ambest.com.