Trending: Best’s Research
Trending Research Includes Reports on ESG and Insurers’ A&E Incurred Losses
Other trending research includes a report on key LIBOR transition dates as well as reports on the commercial and private passenger auto markets.
- January 2022
Trending: Best's Special Reports
1. US Insurers' Perceptions of ESG $
2. Navigating the NAIC's New Risk-Based Capital Factors $
3. First Look: Nine-Month 2021 Property/Casualty Financial Results $
4. Key LIBOR Transition Dates on the Horizon $
Asbestos and Environmental
Trending: Best's Market Segment Reports
1. Insurers' A&E Incurred Losses Still Declining; Funding Remains on Target $
2. Mutual Life Insurers Gain M&A Momentum While Pivoting for the Pandemic $
3. Workers' Compensation Still Outpacing Other Lines $
4. Near-Term Profitability Still Elusive for US Commercial Auto Writers $
5. Myriad Factors Unsettling the US Private Passenger Auto Insurance Market $
Trending: Best's Commentary
1. ESG and Insurance Credit Ratings: Frequently Asked Questions
2. OECD Announces Agreement Toward Global Minimum Tax
3. Thailand Insurers Offer Innovative Vaccine Allergy Product, but Underwriting Risks Remain
4. More Generous: European Commission Proposes Solvency II Review Rules
5. No Ratings Impact on Peru's Insurers from Recent Sovereign Downgrades
Trending: AM Best TV - Research Coverage
1. Global Reinsurance Capital Grew in 2020, Despite Volatile Investment Markets
2. Global Risks Becoming More Complex, Nat Cat Costs Rising
3. COVID-19, Social Inflation, Cat Activity Shape Reinsurance Environment
4. Mutual Insurers Weathered Pandemic Better Than Expected
5. Expanding Opportunities Boost Surplus Lines Growth
These were the top trending research and commentary reports from Sept. 23, 2021, to Nov. 23, 2021.
$ Payment or subscription required.
Best's News & Research Service subscribers can download PDF copies of all Best's Special Reports,
Best's Commentaries and Best's Market Segment Reports along with supporting spreadsheet data at www.ambest.com.