Trending: Best’s Research
Trending Research Includes Reports on IFRS 17, the London Market and Best’s Impairment Study
Other trending research includes reports on D&O, U.S. MPLI and the Florida property market.
- August 2022
Trending: Best's Special Reports
1. IFRS 17: Transitioning to a Standard With New Concepts and Terminology
2. P/C Snapshot: Insurers Navigate Pandemic and Elevated Secondary Perils $
3. Best’s Impairment Rate and Rating Transition Study — 1977 to 2021 $
4. Strong Performance, New Investments Drive Growth in Insurers’ Private Equity Allocations $
5. Vertical Integration Momentum Builds as U.S. Health Insurers Seek to Expand Capabilities $
Trending: Best's Market Segment Reports
1. D&O Insurance: Positive 2021 Results, but the Segment Still Faces Formidable Challenges $
2. Market Segment Outlook: London Market Insurance
3. Difficult Environment for US Medical Professional Liability
4. Market Segment Outlook: South Korea Non-Life Insurance
5. Market Segment Outlook: India Non-Life Insurance
Trending: Best's Commentary
1. Troubled Florida Property Market Participants Under Immense Pressure
2. Despite New Reform Law, Florida Property Insurers to Face Continued Financial Pressures $
3. Embedded Insurance Gradually Gaining Traction
4. Market Preparedness for IFRS 17 in the MENA Region Varies
5. Spike in Pandemic-Related Claims for Taiwan’s Non-Life Segment
Trending: AM Best TV - Research Coverage
1. AM Best's Briefing - The Florida Property Market in Flux
2. AM Best: Elevated Loss, Litigation Challenge Florida Property Insurers
3. AM Best’s Briefing: State of the U.S. Medical Professional Liability Sector 2022
4. AM Best’s Briefing - D&O Market: Start of a New Underwriting Cycle?
5. AM Best: Negative Outlook Maintained for UK Non-Life Sector
These were the top trending research and commentary reports from April 23-June 23, 2022.
$ Payment or subscription required.
Best's News & Research Service subscribers can download PDF copies of all Best's Special Reports,
Best's Commentaries and Best's Market Segment Reports along with supporting spreadsheet data at www.ambest.com.