Best’s News & Research Service - August 15, 2022 01:07 PM (EDT)
AM Best to Host Webinar: Inside Today’s Surplus Lines Market
- August 15, 2022 01:07 PM (EDT)
Oldwick //BestWire// - AM Best will host a complimentary webinar, titled, “Inside Today’s Surplus Lines Market,” cosponsored by the WSIA Education Foundation and Lexington Insurance Company, on Thursday, Sept. 8, 2022, at 11:30 a.m. (EDT). During the webinar, a panel of industry leaders in the surplus lines sector of the U.S. insurance market will review the market and highlights of a new report on that sector. To register, please go to https://web.ambest.com/about/events/webinars/surplus-lines-market .
- Bryan Clark, president, WSIA and Gorst & Compass Insurance;
- Brady Kelley, executive director, WSIA;
- David Blades, associate director, industry research & analytics, AM Best;
- Lou Levinson, president & chief executive officer, Lexington Insurance Co.;
- Wendy Houser, executive territory officer, West, Markel; and
- David Obenauer, chief executive officer, CRC Group.
Attendees can submit questions during registration or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The event will be streamed in video and audio formats, and playback will be available to registered viewers shortly after the event.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City.