Trending: Best's Research
Trending Research Includes Reports on Six-Month 2022 US P/C and US Life/Annuity Financial Results
Other trending research includes reports on global reinsurance, U.S. surplus lines and U.S. personal auto.
- November 2022
Trending: Best's Special Reports
- First Look: Six-Month 2022 US Property/Casualty Financial Results $
- US L/H Ratings Activity in 2022 Mixed as Insurers Navigate Headwinds $
- First Look: Six-Month 2022 US Life/Annuity Financial Results $
- US P/C Rating Actions Varied as Insurers Face Pressure From Loss Trends $
- Updated Net Capital Charge Tables for ACIS/CIRT Reinsurance Transactions $
Trending: Best's Market Segment Reports
- Global Reinsurance: More Stable and Improved Results Following Shift From Property Catastrophe Risks
- Technology and Talent Drive MGA Growth $
- Record-High Direct Premiums Written for the US Surplus Lines Segment in 2021 $
- Dedicated Reinsurance Capital Growth of 2021 May Not Continue
- Market Segment Outlook: US Personal Auto
Trending: Best's Commentary
- Adverse Economic Environment Driving Significant Unrealized Losses in Insurers' Investment Portfolios
- Inflation Reduction Act Will Benefit US Health Insurers
- Reinsurer Losses Related to Florida Specialists Continue to Climb Despite No Significant Storms
- US Insurers Have Minimal Investments in ILS and Cat Bonds
- Hurricane Fiona Insured Losses Depend on Recovery and Resilience
Trending: AM Best TV - Research Coverage
- AM Best's Briefing - Captives: Stepping in Amidst Capacity and Pricing Challenges
- AM Best: The Monte Carlo Rendez-Vous Returns as an In-Person Event
- AM Best Reinsurance Market Briefing - Rendez-Vous de Septembre
- AM Best: Surplus Lines Segment Saw Record-High Direct Premiums Written in 2021
- AM Best's Newman: Building a Career in Insurance Begins With Getting Involved
These were the top trending research and commentary reports from July 23-Sept. 23, 2022.
$ Payment or subscription required.
Best's News & Research Service subscribers can download PDF copies of all Best's Special Reports,
Best's Commentaries and Best's Market Segment Reports along with supporting spreadsheet data at www.ambest.com.